After a very long time I am here to share something with you people. Congrats to those who made their way to become an IES officer this year and those who couldn’t make it can try this year. So guys hope you are following your tight schedule and turning every stone to clear IES 2012. In one of my earlier post I have provided you links of some useful ebooks (See here). In this post I giving you some more ebooks links. Please do comment if you need any particular book. I’ll try my best to satisfy your need.
1. Solutions of Kennedy (Communications).
2. Introduction to Circuit Analysis 10th edition by Robert Boylestad.
3. Fiber Optic Communication by Agarwal.
4. An introduction to ionic and electronic material by Gao and Sammes.
5. Microwave Devices by Liao.
6. Optical Communication by John M Senior.
Schaum’s Series: Probability and Random Variable.
8. GATE by R. K. Kanodia.
9. Electrical Engineering Materials by Dekker.
10. Solid State Physics by Dekker.
11. Digital Fundamentals by Floyd.
12. Digital Electronics by Morris Mano.
13. INDIA 2011.
Preparing current affairs for cracking Engg. Services is not an easy task. Many people can’t figure out what to read and which book to refer. Many people prefer to read monthly magazines for preparing current affairs. I think PD tops the list of such magazine. There was a huge demand of its ebook version. I tried a lot to search the same in past but no good luck. Today I came across a portal from where you can download the digital edition of your favorite issue of PD!!! Click here to directly go the portal and download latest issue of PD. You can also find digital edition of India Today, Outlook and many other Indian magazines on this portal.
Notification for Engineering Services Examination 2011 is finally out. You can view it from here in English or from here in Hindi.
Apply now !!!
UPSC has announced time table for the year 2011. Engineering Service Examination will be conducted on 14.05.2011 (SATURDAY). Notification will be out on 25.12.2010. For more info click here.
Here I am providing you the link for past 13 year IES papers for Electronics & Telecommunication stream. Boost your preparation with the help of these papers. If you have previous year papers of PSU’s please mail it to me so that I can post here for the benefit of others. Criticism and suggestions are welcome.
1. IES Previous year papers PART I
2. IES Previous Year papers PART II
3. IES Previous year papers PART III
4. IES Previous year papers PART IV
5. IES Previous year papers PART V
Today I am going to share links of some e-books which will be very useful for your ESE preparation. Its not possible to buy every book so its better to keep one main book with you and if needed you can take help of these eBook. If you need any e-book then let me know and I’ll try to give you the link as soon as possible. If you have also links of e-books which are not listed here then also let me know the same so that I can post those valuable links here. If you find any dead or broken link then please bring it to my notice so that the error can be rectify.
1. Barrons GRE 12th edition: link I
2. Barron’s GRE 12th edition: link II
3. Electronic Devices – Sedra Smith
4. Electronic Devices: Jacob Millman & Halkias
Digital Electronics: Morris Mano
6. Electromagnetic : Hayt
7. Electromagnetic: Sadiku
8. Antennas: Kraus
9. Communication System: Carlson
10. Communication System: Haykin
11. Signal Systems: Oppenheim
12. Microcontroller 8051: Ayla
13. Radar System: Skolnik
14. Let us C: Yashwant Kanetkar
Posted in IES
Tagged books, e-books
I am once again here with one of the most important post so far. In this post I am providing you a qualitative analysis of various subjects by analyzing previous year exam papers. Now, you yourself can deduce which subjects are more important from the point of view of ESE. Moreover separate analysis has been done for objective and conventional paper to help you to achieve higher marks in both papers. Although utmost care has been taken while analyzing previous papers, if any kind of mistake is found then please bring it to my notice so that it can be corrected immediately. Here I am giving one of the table as an example. You can download the whole file from here. As always I hope you will be benefited by this post.
Posted in IES