After a very long time I am here to share something with you people. Congrats to those who made their way to become an IES officer this year and those who couldn’t make it can try this year. So guys hope you are following your tight schedule and turning every stone to clear IES 2012. In one of my earlier post I have provided you links of some useful ebooks (See here). In this post I giving you some more ebooks links. Please do comment if you need any particular book. I’ll try my best to satisfy your need.
1. Solutions of Kennedy (Communications).
2. Introduction to Circuit Analysis 10th edition by Robert Boylestad.
3. Fiber Optic Communication by Agarwal.
4. An introduction to ionic and electronic material by Gao and Sammes.
5. Microwave Devices by Liao.
6. Optical Communication by John M Senior.
Schaum’s Series: Probability and Random Variable.
8. GATE by R. K. Kanodia.
9. Electrical Engineering Materials by Dekker.
10. Solid State Physics by Dekker.
11. Digital Fundamentals by Floyd.
12. Digital Electronics by Morris Mano.
13. INDIA 2011.
This entry was posted in IES
. Bookmark the permalink